Following are the test cases to be considered while testing slider.
- Ensure the design of the slider on all browsers (browser compatibility).
- Ensure the smoothness and automatic loading of the slides.
- Ensure that the slider are getting loaded (manually) when the user clicks the right arrow on the slides.
- Ensure the order of the slider images.
- Ensure whether the slides can be clicked and thumbnail is getting displayed on mouse overing.
- Ensure whether five buttons (the number is as per the requirement) corresponding to each slideshow image is displayed below the slideshow (to the right).
- Ensure whether on clicking each button, the corresponding slideshow image is displayed.
- Ensure whether each button below the slideshow is highlighted when the corresponding image is loaded.
- Ensure whether the time interval of slideshow is same for all the images.
- Ensure whether on clicking each image of the slideshow, the corresponding page is displayed.
- Ensure whether administrator (or role who has permission to configure/manage the display of slideshow) is able to change the image and the url of the slides.
- Ensure corresponding image should not get crop.
- If Slider is containing a thumbnails of slides check clicked image only open and should get focus.
- Ensure slider image and title are displayed same which required.
- Ensure slider width and height.